1. No one at home today. Everyone is on the road. Driving, and jamming the road all the way to Kota Kinabalu. It is like a trap. Once you enter the city, you won't be able to get out from it... at least for the next 1 hour. It was terrible. What happen? Are they celebrity in KK performing? Or someone is giving free food or money?
No. No free food, no money, no celebrity, but something that is more powerful than that. Sale!
From 50% TO 70% discount from almost every store in KK, in 1borneo, in City Mall, in every shop in in Malaysia. Hari Raya sale is coming again. This mean more crowding people and more traffic jam.
2. I'm not going to the city for the sale. I'm just sending my girlfriend to the airport. And i am not excluded from the 'trap'. I was trap. Half day on the road. It make me sick. I was angry without any reason, and my head is spinning. I'm cursing in my heart all the way long. Luckily i was out after around 2 hours and i feel like myself again. It was dangerous. It is like a dark force is surrounding the city and everyone is getting more selfish and bit by bit turning into a demon. Even Ramadhan, the holy month could not suppress this evil demon. No one is smiling on the road.
3. I'm not going to the city mall for the sale I just want to buy my dad favourite chilli. That chilli was finish in King fisher and 1borneo Giant. So I try to find it in City Mall. The demon is there....
There were no parking. I have to do some 'tawaf' double time to find a place to park my car. And what irritate me is when there is one parking in front of me, i put on my signal and ready to turn my steering to enter that parking when suddenly a car from in front reversed and almost hit my car and took that parking. I was mad. really. The reason he gave is he was there first. yeah, he is infront of me but who gave him the right to reverse his car and took the parking lot where he pass through before? I was there in front of that parking lot and he was far ahead, away from it. Stupid right But then, this is all caused by the demon.
4. For 2 days, saturday and sunday, Kota Kinabalu was crowded. People are buying stuff for Hari raya. Maybe this is the festival. Not 1 syawal, but before it. When people are getting along with their family and go shopping together. When people getting selfish and only think of themselves and their family. For a guy like me, who wonder around alone, i was discriminate. hahah. Honestly, i am so alone wondering around the mall all by myself.
5. I just want to stay in hostel. Away from the busy city. But i could stand the loneliness in my hostel. Alone with the tv watching at me. So i grab my t-shirt and my car key, i drive myself to one borneo. As you all know, 1borneo is just 5 minutes away from my hostel. There is plenty of car park. I was happy. There is a lot of people but that place is big enough for everyone. So more space for me. I love that mall compare to other mall in Kota Kinabalu.
6. I'm goiing back tomorrow. TO my hometown. I am relieved. I can't stand living in this city anymore for now. I want to have a break.